Dr. Boesky is the only Pediatric-Certified* Chiropractor in Southwest Michigan
*The Academy of Chiropractic Family Practice provides certification to Doctors of Chiropractic who have completed the I.C.P.A. pediatric chiropractic certification program. Read more on these programs and organizations here:
International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
ICPA 180 Hour Certification Program
The Academy of Chiropractic Family Practice
Dr. Andy Boesky, D.C., C.A.C.C.P. is one of the few Michigan Chiropractors who have completed this program. It uniquely qualifies him to provide a high level of expertise in the chiropractic care of newborns, babies and children.
Additionally, Dr. Boesky has been certified in the Webster Technique, a specific specialty of chiropractic for women who are pregnant, and is especially effective with Breech and other related pregnancy problems.
Read more about the Webster Technique here:
The Webster Technique
Chiropractic care for babies and children may be the missing link you have been looking for! It is the SAFE & GENTLE alternative choice for parents who know that the good spinal health can mean better overall health for their children.
Common complaints in children are:
- Ear infections or pain
- Poor neck posture such as a head tilt
- Trouble concentrating
- Trouble nursing
- Bed wetting
- Digestive issues
- Birth injuries such as "Brachial Plexus"
- Special needs such as Cerebral Palsy, Downs and others
- Uneven head shape and deformation
- Neurological problems
- Immune problems
- Vaccination and Antibiotic issues
Download Pediatric Packet Forms Here
Find out today if Chiropractic care can be of help to your children.
Dr. Boesky is Kalamazoo's best known and well-respected Chiropractor for children…since 1988.
Call today to learn more.
Our Pediatric Promise
- We will only accept patients who we believe can be helped by chiropractic care.
- We will only adjust patients that we know can be safely adjusted.
- We never force adjustments on any child or adjust a crying or frightened baby.
- Your child will be treated with the same care and respect we would like our own children to receive.