Dr. Andy Boesky
DC (Doctor of Chiropractic) degree from Life Chiropractic College in 1988,
BS (Bachelor of Science) degree from Western Michigan University in 1983.
Webster Certification-Care of Spine with Pregnancy 2009 and 2010
ICPA Pediatric Certification Course Completion 2011
International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA)
Michigan Chiropractic Pediatric Association (MCPA)
Michigan Chiropractic Association (MCA)
He and his wife Mary have lived in the Kalamazoo area for over 25 years and share the best things in life with their daughter Alice.
What about Chiropractic?
We don't believe that people can find better health through chiropractic…we know they can. The knowledge and expertise that comes from over two decades of helping thousands of people is something our patients place their trust in.
Dr. Boesky adjusts people with his hands. Traditional chiropractic techniques that are proven safe and effective bring relief and wellness to people of all ages.
Symptoms are warnings that something is wrong. We believe that looking beyond the symptom and finding the cause is the real high-tech answer. After all…what is more "high-tech" than the incredible healing power of the human body? You can believe in these things too…but there is nothing like experiencing it first-hand, the chiropractic way.
The people we help:
- Newborns with Spinal Issues Related to:
- Difficult labor/delivery, breech or positioning during pregnancy, Cesarean births.
- Babies and Kids with Spinal Issues Related to:
- Ears (Otitis Media), colic, ADD/ADHD, asthma/allergy, sensory problems neck and back, scoliosis, torticollis, digestive, bed-wetting.
- Adults with Spinal Issues Related to:
- Neck/Back/Hip pain, sciatic pain, numbness, headaches/migraines.
- Arthritis, pain and stiffness, arm and leg pain.
- Other symptoms…
- Please call to learn more.
Our Office on Westnedge Avenue
We are a fully equipped office and have a licensed X-ray facility on site. We are ready to help you and your family achieve better health and pain-relief today.